I have more pics from my trip to share but I’m too lazy to dig my camera out of my suitcase right now so this is a no pics post.
Right now I’m sitting next to the sweetest bundle of wiggles and grunts -- he’s supposed to be in his bed but I can’t fit in there with him so the couch it is while mom and dad are at the new Harry Potter. Kate’s asleep and Vail is not but she is staying on her bed. Brian has gone to get one of those new Sonic chiller things for us to try out and Micah and I are on the couch. I’m listening to him and the dogs breathe. It’s nice and quiet.
Tomorrow I leave for the old hometown to spend the weekend and while there get a massage (can’t wait) and a haircut. I won’t have internet access at the “Grandmother Inn” but I know the hospitality will be awesome.
Wednesday I’ll head to TX to see my other new Grand – can’t wait for that either. Sometime the next mon I’ll end up back here and finish getting all the details settled to be ready for the closing on the 31st. Some way or another I’ll be spending that first night in the new place (as long as the electricity is on and the air works:)) – I can’t get to the mattresses in the storage place but I’m planning on getting one of those blow up things anyway so that may be a good time to do it. I’m pretty excited and really looking forward to being in my own place. I’ve discovered that the nomadic life is not me. I do however enjoy being with all my relatives – i’d just rather do it at my place :))
On another exciting note, Brian submitted an application to be able to sign a lease on a one bedroom apartment here in Franklin. We all showed up (at his invite) to look the place over and the vote was unanimous to go for it. It’s really nice. Has a small kitchen with a closet pantry, a decent living room with a wood burning fireplace, a nice size bathroom with a linen closet, a bedroom with a walk in closet, and a screened in balcony that has a storage room. There is also a stacked washer and dryer. The one we saw was upstairs but his will be ground level. There is a gym and 3 swimming pools. The area is really nice. AND it is very close to his job.
Well, I guess that’s all the news I have right now – all Ican think of anyway. Have I mentioned I can’t wait to get my sewing machine out and do some sewing.
Night all

2 comments:
WOW you really are living the nomadic life and it wouldn't be for me either even though Jay thinks it would be cool. Have fun with all those grandbabies and be careful in all your travels.
Love ya,
Cheri
I know what you mean about nomadic life. I like to visit with people too, but always prefer it at my house!
That is great news about Brian. 3 pools? I like the sound of that! I hope he doesn't mind that the lease will also include frequent visits from a rather short (but hopefully favorite) cousin of his.
Post a Comment