Mother and I hung out here til Thurs when we returned to Beth's and the next day the three of us made the five hour trip back to mothers. We spent two nights in PA to get her settled back in and then headed back to Ohio and after a good night's sleep I returned to Nashvegas. This week I was babysitting so I've stayed fairly busy until today.
I have family from MS coming for a short visit the first of the week and after that I hope to spend a lot of time in my sewing room. There are lots of projects in there to finish and lots of ideas to get started on if you know what I mean.
My one blueberry bush that got covered with netting is about ripe for the picking. I will probably score two or three cups of berries. I've been researching how to care for them. Next season I'll cover all three now that Brian has helped me figure out a good method and I plan on pruning and maybe putting some stuff in the soil if it needs it. I may plant a fourth bush too since it looks like they had one originally that died as there is a bush, a blank spot and then two more bushes. My garden is looking pretty good. I'll post on that in a day or too.


1 comment:
Lucky you to have blueberry bushes...hope they keep producing berries to enjoy. We were thrilled that you and mom came to visit...anytime.
Post a Comment