Tuesday, May 29, 2012

like it but I don't

Facebook can be fun but it invades your life and starts growing like a bunch of weeds. People want to add your birthday to their calendar and you end up with the calendar too. People invite you to play games -- which I ignore and then feel bad. I find myself getting on FB 3 or 4 times a day so then I don't get on at all for a week or even longer. Wish it was easier to find a happy medium. I'm just sayin'

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I block every app and game anyone ever invites me to, no matter what. So far no one has taken it personally.

Cheri said...

Know what you mean. I also don't do the games and finally had to tell one friend so she would stop inviting me. I do like the calendar for the birthdays though.