I think I'm going to try this between the sinks on my bathroom vanity. If I decide not to use it there, I'm going to put some sort of greenery in it and maybe use it on the mantle or perhaps somewhere else.
When my local Bernina shop moved to a bigger location, they replaced the baskets on their classroom tables with this neat item.
Don't you just love it??!! I looked on line and they were ten dollars at the site that's printed on the bottom of the container. . I kept looking and found them for $6.99 at Nancy's Notions. They are great for clippings and loose threads. I'm always missing the trash can even when it is right beside me on the floor:) I'd like more color selections but hey, beggars can't be choosers

1 comment:
What a cool little basket. I might have to look for one of those myself.
Post a Comment