I have a very small sewing room - 9x9 approximately. I wanted one table to serve two functions --sewing with enough room to quilt larger quilts and a surface large enough to pin quilts and cut out patterns -- I got just that and more. I found a very nice young man who built me a table that includes an airlift for my machine and some extra storage too. I wasn't looking for the storage but I'm glad I decided to take advantage of adding it because I'll definitely take advantage of it. I'm going to love my table. Thanks again John. I'm so pleased with the outcome.
Visit Met Monday over at Between Naps on the Porch and check out all the neat things folks have been doing.

8 comments:
Happy 300th post. Also, can you lend me John? I need a small desk/sewing table built and I like his work!
Congratulations on your 300th post. That sewing table with airlift looks amazing. Wish I had a 9x9 sewing room. We have our "stuff" all over the house. Please enter me into your wonderful giveaway!
Great Table. My sewing room is about the same size-boy do I have it full!!! Need more organization!
Congratulations on your 300th post!
Congrats on the 300th! Enter me in the give away, if I don't use it Jessica will.
Beautiful table!
I'd also love to borrow John... my sewing table is in need of a more functional table!
Congrats on #300
Thanks for the chance to win your generous giveaway.I have two long tables in my sewing room that my Husband and father-in-law built for me and boy it's soooo nice to be able to leave things set up so I can come back and finish things without having to pack away/put out stuff every time I want to sew :) Barb.
Vail, when you put your machine in, please take another picture. I would love to see it all set up. It's a good closeup but can't get the true perspective as to how big it is. The shelves w/out the door, where are they?
He is a great carpenter. You really lucked out finding him. Please show your sewing room when you're set up. Thanks, Hilary
Still loving your 820? I love mine
300th post - congrats.
Storage, large work surface, air lift - sewing workroom perfection on earth.
cgtf@cox.net
Post a Comment