Monday, August 23, 2010

BEFORE AND AFTER ….

This was me on Thursday around 12:30 when I arrived at my daughter’s to begin my babysitting stint while she and her hubby took a long weekend to NC. 
Pretty Caucasian Woman With Her Hair Up In A Pony Tail, Smiling While Drinking A Cup Of Coffee Clipart Illustration
While there they were going to relax, go to IKEA, visit with  cousin Jess and her husband Dan, and for a grand finale had tickets to a Jack Johnson Concert.  Jack.Johnson
I had so much fun with the grands.  We played inside most of the time because it was so hot .  They were good as gold for the most part and didn’t seem to mind that mom and dad weren’t there to put them to bed at night.  We started at their house but after one night came and stayed at mine.  Jed

Snow Jan 28 to 31 (20)









and Toby  snow (2)  on the other hand drove me nuts.  They followed me around like a couple of shadows. 
The only downside to this adventure was being awakened at 6:15 every morning when I’m used to sleeping til 7:30 or 8 and having have my wits about me 24/7 for 4+ days.  This was me when the vacationers returned --
frazzled
Just kidding  although I am pretty tired and have enjoyed a very quiet house this afternoon but I’m definitely looking forward to doing it again sometime:)  (Honest – I really am)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear you survived!

jennifer said...

Seriously.....

Cheri said...

Your "before" and "after" are different then most of the bloggers.

Debbie Maloney said...

I would love to keep mine for 4 days - course I would probably look like your after picture Too ! But what fun we would have !!

jennifer said...

Just noticed the snow in Jed's picture:)