Wednesday, June 16, 2010

NEW PROJECT

Had lots going on today one of which was doing my homework for my class tomorrow night. I did manage to find fabrics in my stash and get this ready to sew up tomorrow and/or Friday whenever I have some time. I've got 3-5 places (depending on time) I have to go tomorrow so don't know how much if any sewing I'll accomplish.


It's the cutest little dress made from 8 fat quarters.  The pattern is sitting on the skirt pieces, clockwise from there is the piece for the sleeve bands and bias pieces for the neck and such, the front bodice, back bodice, sleeves and then the strips for the ruffle.  I can't wait to see it come together.

Next on my list -- Mama's Scrappy Table Runner.


I think it will be really pretty on my table.  This kit is from Connecting Threads as was the table topper I finished yesterday.   I think their fabrics are nice to the touch and I really like their threads.  They have a lot of  fun groups of fabrics and lots of kits and what they call samplers to go along with each.

Looking forward to a fun weekend.


No comments: