Its monkeys and nightys on tap for this week. One of the blogs I keep up with,
Sew Cindy showed a finished quilt last week that made me remember I have that same pattern hidden away somewhere while I was collecting fabric to make it. Well, I've collected the fabric but still haven't started the quilt. So, I dug the stuff out and I'm going to get the top done this week.
I worked on the monkey appliqué tonight but that is a whole other story for another day. Here it is along with the other fabrics I got for the rest of it.

I'll use the red for the first border and then use a combination of the others for the wide outer border. Don't know if I'll do squares or something else yet. I might throw in some red minky and white chenille squares or something too.
I also got out the nightgown pattern I had gotten to make some summer nightgowns for the girls and looked through my stash for something to to use with it. I think I'll be making a trip to JoAnne's or HobLob. But I plan to get those done this week as well. It's almost Wed. already so I'm going to bed.
No comments:
Post a Comment