In a little bit I'm off to the Bernina Store for a sewing class. We are going to be making the Petal Knot Dress from the Portobella Pixie Claire Pattern. It looks llike this 

and I'm using these four fabrics which top to bottom will be the straps, bodice, skirt, apron, band across the bottom of the apron, more skirt and band around the bottom of the skirt.
I had decided on the way to pick out fabric that I wanted to use blues and yellows. When I got there and was signing up for the class,etc., the lady said "here is our sample." and it was -- blues and yellows. They had a large selection to pick from. I think it will be really cute. See you later.

1 comment:
You are so lucky your dealership does garment sewing. Mine offers a few classes on quilting and emb. but no garment. I love making kids clothes. BTW, I read you took the plunge and bought the 820. This last weekend they were having a "tax free" weekend plus you had a choice of a table,software or quilting frame. The offer was just too wonderful. I saved over $900 on the tax so w/that I bought the 5pak of Dfeet. I now own the 830 w/the quilt table. I should get it this week and I'm over the moon w/excitement. I know you're loving yours too.
Hilary roselady@ctxwifi.net
Post a Comment