Tuesday, October 28, 2008

WEEKEND UPDATE (ON TUESDAY)

I went to Nasville for the weekend -- saw the kiddos and they wore me out!! I got to visit with four of my grown kids and three of my grands. It cheered me up and renewed my realization that there is more to this life than the worries over the upcoming election. As usual my picture taking left much to be desired but here are a few photos of the occasion.

Wrestling with Elmo



Isn't this the cutest face :)




Putting my buddy to bed.


Vail, Katy and Avery playing


Twirling in my tutu



The weather started out rainy but cleared up and we had lots of fun. Jen and Matty's new place is very spacious and has storage and more storage. The closets are huge. Lots of windows and light. They will enjoy their space for a while to come I'm sure.

Well, that 's the story of my weekend. I'll be updating some sewing news and ideas in the next couple of days. Signing off for now from my desk at school - Yea for programs that get around the block:)

No comments: