These last two are hand towels - one turned out fine the other not so hot. It has too many little loops and bunched threads on the back.
Here are pictures of two more burp cloths I made for the sale. The redwork one is on a blue diaper -- it would be really cute with a name or initials added to it.

5 comments:
Not too busy to me. Very cute! Love them!
those burp clothes are adorable! i love the print!!! i also love the handtowels. love that skinny/rustic santa! hope your stuff continues to sell well...i'm SURE it will! ;)
I don't think the burp cloths look too busy. I really love the Santa hand towels. Got any snowmen?
You always do the cutest things!!! I love the hand towels with santas. Your blanket and gowns are precious.
I love the things you've made!!! Not too busy for me, but then you know how BUSY I am!! Enjoy the kids and grands this week-emd. See you Sun. night.
Donna
Post a Comment