Had a really nice holiday - visiting in Texas and a quick stop in MS but haven't really felt much like blogging lately. I have been busy in my sewing room for the past few days and will be posting about progress I've made getting some projects started that have been stacking up and up and up ...
I do have a finish to show -- sort of -- it's not a quilt yet but it is a finished quilt top.
It's the Kisses For My Beloved BOM that I worked on last year and once the blocks were finished , it got put aside and now I have finally put the blocks together and added the borders.
I'm going to do my first Schnibbles Quilt -- send me some tips Polly :)--in the next few days and once it is pieced, I'm going to get busy with some quilting because that stack is now five or six quilts high - YIKES!!
The Rise
8 years ago


No comments:
Post a Comment