Ouch is right! I hate hot glue guns, I always end up making a mess out of my hands after I use one. Even the low heat ones lie and still burn. I'm sorry you have to deal with that.
These days they call me Grams. I've just retired after thirty some years of teaching, that included a hiatus as stay at home mom and then back to teaching again. I've sold my house and moved to the Nashville area to be closer to my kids ( most of them anyway) and family. And now ..... well I guess we'll just have to wait and see cause life is full of changes.
3 comments:
:(
Been there done that.
What were you doing?
Ouch is right! I hate hot glue guns, I always end up making a mess out of my hands after I use one. Even the low heat ones lie and still burn. I'm sorry you have to deal with that.
Post a Comment