The saga of my summer journey has come to somewhat of an abrupt end. I did have a few pictures of my stay at my sister's (all of the dogs playing) on my way home but I've lost them somewhere on my computer. So suffice it to say the I made it home on the 21st of August. I spent that week getting back into a routine of sorts and had an enjoyable birthday with my kiddos. Then on the 29th I got a phone call that a good friend back in MS had died. So I packed up and went to Cleveland on Tues. and stayed on through the weekend to visit with my mother-in-law and other friends and family. Got back here on the 4th of Sept. and have been here since. I've managed to get back into a sort of sewing groove and have finished up three quilts and I'm working on a fall wall hanging. My sewing machine started acting up this afternoon so I'm probably going to take it to the shop tomorrow and have it checked. I love my machine but either I'm doing something wrong a lot and don't know what it is or it seems to be getting very tempermental. Hopefully I will find out something tomorrow. I'll post pictures of my finishes in the next few days and the changes in my kitchen and maybe a few other things too.
1 comment:
Hi Vail! Loved reading about your trip with your mother! She is amazing! I know it was a wonderful memory for you and for her!
Would love to see you! Take care.
Maggie
Post a Comment