When I first left home on July 28 I went to a family wedding in PA. The occasion was very nice. I took my camera but after taking some pictures of the room I stayed in at a hotel called The Cork Factory, I put it away and didn't get it out again. It was a great getaway weekend. Visited with lots of family and attended a very nice wedding ceremony that took place right there in the hotel, complete with a beautiful bride, handsome groom and happy family and guests. It was great. The Cork Factory is just that -- an old factory -- turned hotel that does weddings. When I left there I headed on up to the farm with my mom in tow (she came with some other family members) so we could pick up her dog and then head back down here to Nashville. Here are a few pictues of our swell-elegant room.
The Rise
8 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment