Here is a photo that shows several of the things I've worked on over the past week or so.
Not shown are the two Easter dresses for Jen but I've about finished all the handwork and will be putting them together .... hope to have them done by the end of the first week in April. I will post pictures. I am in awe of people who sit down and smock a dress in a couple of evenings and their work is gorgeous to boot. I'm too easily distracted I guess:)
Vail and Kates modeling their aprons I made. They will definitely be able to wear them for a l-o-n-g time.

2 comments:
You have been busy! I know what you mean about time flying by. Love the girls aprons. They are great.
yay!!! we're so excited for our happy! :D
the girls look adorable in their aprons! i can just see them whipping up some cookies w/ flour on their noses ;)
Post a Comment