Sunday, November 28, 2010

update ..... no pictures

We had a great MS Thanksgiving with family . . . lots of good food, football, dominoes, kids playing and for the grand finale   ..24 hour stomach virus:)   So  far (knock, knock, knock on wood) I have escaped it.  Brian got it the last night we were there.  He and I left a couple of hours after the rest  yesterday but everyone made it home safely.  On the way home we heard that my sister in law had come down with it.   Since getting home, Vail and Avery have come down with it and also two of Billy's kids --Suzannah and Charley Kate  --but they took the bug to TX.  Speaking as an observer, it has not been a pleasant experience for those who have come down with it.

Just before leaving for our trip to MS I finished smocking the first of the two dresses I'm working on.  I also put together Block 5 of my Raggedy friends quilt.  I'll post pictures soon.  I finished hand sewing the binding on my log cabin quilt while we were gone.  Hope I get to do some sewing this week.  I'm planning on it.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh no! Mabry was sick a few weeks back and then a day later Dan was seriously ill. I thought I had escaped it, but managed to catch it just in time to take it with me to PA and to Betsy and Sven. If it is the same thing we had the good news is that after about 24 hours you will feel much better and by 48 hours you will pretty much be back to your old self.