Monday, November 22, 2010

TOBY

toby sketch

February 2, 1998 – November 22, 2010

Twelve years went by too quickly.  We will miss you .  The house feels empty tonight.

6 comments:

Cheri said...

Vail,

I am so very sorry to hear about Toby, what a wonderful pup he was, he will be missed for sure.

TexasNeals said...

yes, he was such a great dog! well, when he wasn't stealing people's rolls! ;)
he will be very, very missed....

YaYa and Pops said...

So, so sorry Vail. We had to let Weissy go just last month so we really do know part of the loss that you are feeling. Our precious little healers were there for us when we so desperately needed them and have such a special blessing to us. Toby was a great friend to you and I know your heart is breaking. Hopefully your Thanksgiving with family will help to fill that hole for a little while. Blessings to all of you in Mississippi this weekend. Patty

Donna said...

What can I say.....Toby was a great friend. He came to your house shortly after Bob's death and he remained a constant companion to the end.I liked him even if he did almost get into a fight many times with poor little Jordan!!! See you tomorrow.

Debbie Maloney said...

Vail - I'm SO sorry to hear of your loss of Toby. I know you will dearly miss him.

Debbie Maloney

Polly said...

I'm so sorry to hear of Toby's passing. I can't even think of not having my sweet Yogi...he is 10 next year...so we don't have too many more years...sigh. Our dear pets become such a part of our lives... my heart goes out to you and yours. love, Polly