Monday, June 9, 2008

Summer Travels Part One



What fun I had in Longview! Therre were games of Hi Ho Cheerio, books to read, walks to go on, trips to the boardwalk (in Shreveport) and to the fabric store (sorry, I missed my fab-anon meeting) and lots of hugs and I love you's in between.



Billy and Stacey have a neat garden with peas, tomatoes, bell peppers, carrots, squash and things I know I've left out. Strawberries -- I had a couple and they were delish! I also found out you can eat nastursiums (it's a flower). The leaves and blossoms are very tasty in salad. I tried a leaf -- it's spicy like pepper. I didn't try one of the blossoms.




Those kids are go - go- go all the time. I applaud Stacey and Billy too for being able to keep up with them :)




Sunday afternoon Billy aired up the pool for the kids. Once the pool had enough water we let the kids get in. Here they are in the pool.















There must have been something in the water though because Jack was drinking the water and















the next thing I knew .....












3 comments:

jennifer said...

That is a pretty good pool. Looks like you guys had loads of fun!! How come Stace didn't get in?

Anonymous said...

Loved the pool pictures...that must have been some magical water...glad that you had so much fun on your visit!

TexasNeals said...

HA! cute post! glad you came. it was a good visit. get rested up and have a safe trip tomorrow. :)