Monday, September 17, 2012

best bargain ever

I must begin by saying I am not much of a shopper and very seldom do I walk away feeling like I got a real bargain.  I've been wanting to get some sort of a "Weekender" bag for short trips that would hold a few changes of clothes, pjs, etc and my toiletries.  I liked some things I saw on the Vera Bradley website but they were well over a hundred dollars and I didn't want to pay that much.  Today at the mall, Jen and I went into a shop that carries Vera Bradley stuff.  We were looking at the Grand Traveler so I could at least know how big it is and maybe watch for it to be on sale.  Then we noticed a whole section of 75% off bags.  I ended up spending $52 for $192 worth of Vera.  I decided that was a really good bargain.  Though neither is a true "weekender", the two bags together give me plenty of room, will be easy to handle and the smaller one is actually a baby bag so is fully lined with plastic which makes it great for a toiletry bag.  What do you think



2 comments:

Polly said...

very pretty indeed!!

TexasNeals said...

awesome deal! and so pretty! :)