Monday, April 9, 2012

i lost and i don't like it

You know the saying  "You snooze- you lose"   Well, it definitely is true.  I often see quilt kits that look like fun but I never buy them right then.  Most of the time I will talk myself out of adding to my stash with a kit.  But this one - I kept going back to.  It was soooo pretty.  So, this morning I got on the phone and called Connecting Threads and guess what -- the kits are all gone and it's discontinued.  What!!! Are you kidding me??!! They can't be serious!  Surely they will get some more.  It's a new fabric line and if it sold out that quickly they should get more don't you think?  All I have left now is this picture from the email where I first saw the quilt and it does not do it justice at all. 

1 comment:

debbie maloney said...

That should be a lesson to us all !
If we keep looking at it - we probably can not live without it !

So just bite the bullet and buy it !!!

LOL