Monday, September 27, 2010

A WELCOME ????? SQUATTER

I discovered a squatter this morning - just inside the backyard gate -- in the corner up against the house.  "Her" name is Argiope aurantia   .  What do you think?





Should I let her stay.  I think I wouldn't mind as long as she stays outside.

4 comments:

TexasNeals said...

letting her stay sounds great....until the day you go out to look for her and can't find her. then you'll be creeped out and wondering if she's made her new home under her bed. then again, she's really too beautiful to kill....

Anonymous said...

I would only be ok with a spider living near me if it was outside, squished. Evil, I know. But spiders scare the snot out of me.

Polly said...

Eeeeuuuuuuuwwwwww! :-( Polly

Debbie M. said...

Definitely an outside pet !

Michael and Hattie Frank got moved in to your old house !! They are really excited and have been plans.